Monday 8 July 2013

INTRODUCTION ^^v

Assalamualaikum and hello bloggers! :) Actually, we are from DHK3A Politeknik 
Premier Ibrahim Sultan (PIS) student under diploma hotel and catering management course. Generally, we want to share about our subject Food & Beverage services in this blog. First of all, we would like to thanks to our belove lecturer for their supported. They are Mrs. Ruhaizah binti Duki and Mrs. Nor Asmahani binti Kutip. We will updates all our tasks and activity every week in this blog so that you all will enjoy to read our blog.  So, here our profiles of each team members :

Hello bloggers! Assalamualaikum wbt. I am Nurul Shima binti Anuar. I'm 20 years old. I am from Kota Tinggi, Johor Bahru, Malaysia. My matrix number is 09DHK11F2067. First at all, my opinion about this subject which is food and beverage services is want to achieve goal before we go to practical and my mission is I want to achieve knowledge in F&B service successfully.






Yawww!! What's up! Assalamualaikum. My name is Ahmad Syakir bin Sulaiman but you all can called me cakirr! ;) My matrix number is 09DHK12F1102. We create this blog because my lecturer ask me to do so and this will become our assignment. So, to all our beloved reader, please support us to get a higher mark. :P In my opinion food and beverage subject is one of my favourite subject because in the future i will give the best service to other people in hospitality industry. Also, I will get to know how to give the best service that I can. It's fun! 



Hi guys! I'm Fanyra M.Mulyadi and you can call me Fany. My matrix number is 09DHK12F1021. I'm from Batu Pahat in Johor and born on 4th March. In my opinion, Food and Beverage Service subject is an interesting subject I ever had. Also, in this subject we will learn about how to serve our customer with etiquette and skills. My mission in this subject is to learn more about skills and knowledge as many as I can to improve myself for in the future. So, keep following us! ^,^v


Hye peps! my name is Afini binti Mohd Shuib, you can called me Fini. I am 19 years old.. I am from Penang. My matrix number is 09DHK12F1012. I love to learn about this industry because I can interact or communicate with different kind of people and attitude. This subject automatically can improve my skills to serve people or customer in a proper ways with different method. I hope my lecturer can show me the right way to improve my skills. Happy watching!


Hello bloggers! My name is Muhammad Alif Bin Mohd Asri and born on 14th November 1994 at Klang, Selangor. My hobby is I like to create my own recipe and learn new recipe in hospitality industry. For me, hospitality industry is wide of job opportunity and I also interested more in food and beverages services subject. My mission in this subject I would like to know more about services in food and beverages with excellent results. So, continues supporting us!  

No comments:

Post a Comment